Special Programs and Events
Early music training shapes the young brain strengthens neural connections and establishes new one.
Students will demonstrate proficiency in performance and theoretical musical skills that will enable them to be successful musicians.
Students will develop critical thinking about music (e.g. performance evaluation.)
students will demonstrate proficiency in keyboard technique, sight-reading, and repertoire utilizing keyboard music representative of various stylistic periods with attention to period performance practice.
Duration: 12 weeks
Students will showcase their capability through a performance on our 2020 graduation cum concert day. (Subject to ECDA approval)
Ms. Yume Qu
• Piano graded 8 level assessed by the music examination committee of the Chinese Musicians association.
• Piano graded 8 level assessed by International examination board of Shanghai conservatory of music.
• Bachelor of Arts with Honors Upper Second Class in Coventry University: Major in Media Production
• Master of Science with Honors Merit in University of Glasgow: Major in Educational Studies
• Nanyang Technological University current master: Major in teaching Chinese as an international language.